Today we published our first release of the FASTGenomics platform. You can now access our first prototype at https://www.fastgenomics.org. Choose one of eight recent data sets to explore the functionality. Right now, the prototype offers you a full pipeline for subtype discovery in single cell transcriptomics data.
- Among others, you will find tools for
- an interactive data quality assurance screen, including a simple tool for batch effect analysis
- t-SNE-embedding powered by deep neural networks
- clustering with HDBSCAN
- 3D-exploration of t-SNE-embedding for insights into clustering confidence
- differential gene expression with generalized linear models
- gene set enrichment analysis using GO
- comprehensive scientific summary of all methods and results
FASTGenomics is available as a free online tool now. Try it out now!